- At O.G LEGAL LLC we are committed to delivering reliable information to our clientèle and to protect the privacy and confidentiality of Personal Data about them. Safeguarding the privacy of information, both online and off-line, is a top priority for O.G LEGAL LLC.
- Accordingly, we take reasonable steps to:
- Give you, as a visitor to our website, clear notice when we are requesting information from you, the types of information we request from you, the general purposes for which that information will be used or disclosed, the categories of users to whom we provide the information, how you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the use of that information and procedures we have in place to safeguard your privacy;
- Maintain accurate records, provide you access to the personally identifiable information that is retrievable online and provide you a fair procedure to update, rectify and correct your personal information; and
- Use safe and secure systems, whether or not by automatic means, to safeguard the information about you.
B. Information we collect about you
- We collect information from you or about you on-line when you: Request any specific information on-line about any of O.G LEGAL LLC’s activities or services; or Send us an e-mail through our website or through your use of Webmail services.
- In these situations, we may collect certain information from and about you in order to process your request and to verify your identity to be sure that we are providing our services to the proper individual. This is for your protection and to help eliminate identity fraud and fraudulent orders.
- The specific Personal Data we may collect from you online for verification and processing of your request may include:
- First and last name;
- Telephone and fax number;
- E-mail address;
- Physical address;
- Internet address;
- Mail address.
- The information we collect may vary and is in any event proportionate to the specific requirements of our company for processing your request.
C. Information we may provide to you for marketing purposes
- We may provide you with information about our products and we think may be of interest to you.
- In this respect, when we send you any e-mail, you will be given automatically the opportunity to object, free of charge and in an easy manner, to such use of your electronic contact details when they are collected and on the occasion of each message and you may automatically opt out of further promotional offers.
D. To whom we may disclose your personal data
- We will not disclose any of the information we collect from or about you to any third parties such as companies that are not owned by or controlled by or associated to us, for any business purposes, including marketing and joint business efforts for related and unrelated products and services, unless you have provided your specific consent for this disclosure.
E. For how long do we keep personal information
- The time period for which we keep your personal information varies according to what the information is used for. In some cases there are legal requirements to keep data for a minimum period. Unless there is a specific requirement for us to keep the information, we will retain the information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or for which is to be further processed.
F. Updating your details
G. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY – How do we protect your personal information?
- O.G LEGAL LLC recognises the importance of guarding the security of your personal information and on-line communications. We use programs that encrypt the information you provide on any form before transmission to O.G LEGAL LLC. We restrict access to personal data that is collected about you to only those who have a need to know that information in connection with the purposes for which it is collected and used. The data is processed exclusively by authorised persons who are under our direct supervision and control or act according to our instructions. We employ individuals, who are suitably qualified, possess the necessary technical knowledge and personal integrity for maintaining confidentiality. Additionally, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal data.
- Further, we have security protocols and technical and organisational security measures in place to protect the personal data we maintain about you against unauthorized disclosure or processing. These measures include internal and external firewalls, physical security and technological security measures, and encryption of certain information.
H. Your consent
- If you are visiting our web site or using any of our services, by continuing to do so, you consent to the use of your personal information as set out in this policy.
J. Applicable Law
- This Policy is subject to the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Cyprus.