Our EU, Competition and Regulatory department delivers commercial legal advice to businesses determined to succeed in today’s competitive environment. We have substantial experience representing clients in contentious competition cases before national courts and tribunals. Our experience has involved acting for a number of different parties – corporations, associations, private litigants and governments.
We can offer advice on all aspects of competition and merger control legislation. The work we undertake includes:
- Preparation and filing of complaints before the Commission for the Protection of Competition
- Complaints against Cyprus before the European Commission for violation of EU Competition Law which harms your private interests
- Examination of agreements including distribution agreements (exclusive and non-exclusive) in order to ascertain whether they are anti-competitive.
- Representation and defence of clients during procedures before the Competent Authorities.
- Market investigations
- Monopoly cases
- Anti-competitive behaviour, such as anti-competitive agreements, cartel investigations and abuse of dominance